Only myTeam members can download files from this page. If you are not a member, why not signing up now?
3D One Solid model
This file represents the true external surfaces of myP1.
There are no internal details.
Because it is one unique solid, it allows you to:
- build a model of the car using a 3D printer (use STL file)
- visualize all the aerodynamic details (use STL or STEP file)
- create rendering images for marketing documents or livery design (use STL or STEP file)
- perform initial CFD analysis
3D Assembly model
These are the engineering Assembly files we have created.
They contain all the solids that have been designed by Perrinn (more than 1000!). From bodywork panels to composite chassis bonded assembly structure to suspension components inboard and outboard, everything is there.
Note that we only share here the solids that have been designed by Perrinn.
STEP files - these files can be edited using most CAD software.
myP1 has gone through 3 years of continuous CFD optimization – more than 2000 CFD runs.
Perrinn baseline – RUN 2342 contains:
- force results
- mass flow results
- mesh parameters
- static pressure and wall velocity result pictures
- static pressure, total pressure and field velocity result videos
- suspension model
- OpenFoam parameters
The following parameters were used:
wind speed 50 m/s
ride heights 40 front / 50 rear
no steer, no yaw, no roll
To view the videos you will need to use the EnVideo Free viewer